This is an Experimental Start, in the Blogging World !!!
We have tried to add different views to the same post, sectioning different parts to different people and finally look at the post in whole.
The first part was written by my Blogger friend and husband Anil Kulkarni. And the Part 2 by me.
Part 1: You can find the first part on anilwrites.blogspot.in/2012/04/wind-window-and.html
Contn'd Part 2:
The fragrance of her hair, hummmm I can still smell. It was so refreshing. I wanted to just get off my seat, go and sit with her, talk and touch her hands. My bus usually reaches bus bay by 9 pm in the morning and I still had 45 min left, to talk to her. I dint want to miss this chance, but I could not gather the guts to go and talk to her. So, I thought “OK let me talk to her after we get down from bus”.
The reddish brown hair which made their way, through the passage between the window and the seat were really beautiful. I usually have the habit of listening to music and that day after a very long time I listened to the song “ Ek ladki ko dekha tho aisa laga ” (when I saw this girl,I felt like) from the movie “1942 A Love Story”. This was one song which I never listened. It was there on my playlist but I used to skip, because it seemed slow and boring .But today, there was Magic in the air.
It was like a Movie, and I felt like a Hero. I wanted time to tick, as slow as possible so that I get to stay surrounded by this Magic for long.
{Lets see the romantic guy in you !!!}
http://anilwrites.blogspot.in/
No comments:
Post a Comment