Oh My god,is the sun out,
Here I am, all set with a pout;
Waiting to meet my man,
I am scared, would i get tanned!
Waiting for you, in the coffee shop,
i rolled my hair, to make a bun on top;
was it the love crime?
cos the color of our dress, rhymed.
We sat down,
forgetting all the frown;
Looking at each other,
We burst out in laughter.
We promised not to fight
We had to set, everything right;
So we started with the usual stuff,
And discussed, about the weather so rough.
Then you said,things,
I nervously started to roll my rings;
It was the last meet you said,
My love life had just end.
You said you won't meet me ever,
I said never say never ever;
You told me to be practical
And not emotional
I asked why all this now?
What shall i do with the love?
You said, keep it aside,
Don't show it outside.
You said am your past now,
So stop,let this go;
Don't mix it with your present,
Keep me in dreams, as your crescent.
How to forget that special one?
Easier said, than done;
The one, who was my smile,
How to hide him in my heart even for a while?
No comments:
Post a Comment